AWANA at Mansfield Bible Church is a dedicated program aimed at guiding the spiritual and personal growth of children and teenagers. With a strong emphasis on biblical teachings, AWANA focuses on discipleship, helping young individuals deepen their understanding of scripture and cultivate a lasting relationship with God. Through interactive activities and study sessions, participants are equipped with foundational biblical knowledge, fostering a life rooted in faith and purpose.
Interested in volunteering with AWANA?
We are thrilled with the number of kids registered this year! What a blessing it is to have so many that we are busting at the seams! We would love for you to get involved in ministering to and helping to spiritually develop the next generation of believers. AWANA is currently looking for volunteers for the following positions:
Baby Class (Puggles: 0-2 years old)
- We need subs to call when leaders are out
- Will be needing someone willing to commit to working each week from after Thanksgiving to Spring Break (there is a 3-week Christmas Break)
Sparks (Kinder - 2nd Grade)
- Need listeners from 7:25 pm - 7:50 pm to come to listen to kids recite verses
- Need subs we can call
- Need another weekly adult leader
- Need people to come help non-readers work on verses and listen to kids recite verses
T&T (3rd - 6th grade)
- Need listeners from 7:00 pm - 7:25 pm to come to listen to kids recite verses
For more information about volunteering please contact us at [email protected]